Sure Immigration Ltd is currently in need of Butchers for supermarkets. Citizens, permanent residents, newcomers to Canada, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, people with disabilities, and foreign workers with three years of related work experience can apply. If you are interested, submit your job application here: www.sureimmigration.com/apply-for-a-job/.
- Completed secondary education
- At least 3 years related work experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare standard cuts of meat by cutting and trimming for self-serve counter stores
- Cut meats according to customers’ instructions and preference
- Can use powered grinders and slicing machines for grinding meats and slicing cooked meats
- Prepare special cut meats for display
- Keep records of sales and determine the amount, product line and freshness according to customer and company requirements
- Manage store inventory
- Ensure food storage conditions are sufficient
Sure Immigration offers immigration consultancy and recruitment services in Burnaby BC and Victoria BC. We assist job seekers and Canadian employers in all hiring processes, including LMIA application.